Wellington Tuesday Class - Dec 1st Tuesday
Chef Brandon spent 4 years working with Gordon Ramsay & its safe to say he has perfected the Classic Beef Wellington. He is now spilling the beans and sharing his knowledge with able and willing students that want to learn how to make the dish too. On the first Wednesday of every month a class will be held at our private kitchen in Wong Chuk Hang for a limited number of students.
In the Class you will learn how to:
- Trim and prepare the wagyu beef tenderloin
- Prepare the mushroom duxelles
- Roll and seal the pastry around the filling
- Decorate and egg wash the pastry
- Cook the delicacy to perfection
- Make a port wine sauce
- Students then sit down with chef and enjoy a gourmet dinner of the Wellington that you made and also enjoy a nice glass of wine (or two)
- HK$950 per person
- Starts 7pm prompt. (Exit B from WCH MTR)
Out of stock
“I am really impressed with the Argyle Wagyu Ribeye. The flavor and texture of the beef is top notch. For 2kg of beef I paid what if usually pay for 2 quality steaks at a high end supermarket. The value is second to none in Hong Kong! Couldn’t recommend this product enough.
Great value for melt in your mouth flavourful Aussie wagyu beef. Medium rare, very light pepper corn and brandy sauce, kids and the missus loved it! For the price I was very pleasantly surprised, will order again.
Had my first rib eye from you today- it was bloody brilliant and knocked socks off anything else I’ve had here (Jason’s/great/ bones blades) . I think 2 kg of meat can look daunting to some on line but if you think half set aside for a Sunday roast and vac the rest into steaks it’s much easier to consider . Thanks again superb quality G”