The Ultimate Wagyu Burger Kit
With this convenient and delicious burger kit you can simply rock up to the BBQ and look like a pro. The Patties are made from 100% wagyu Rumps and Chucks which give the perfect flavour, texture and juiciness profiles. Kit includes:
- 6 X 175 gram wagyu Rump Steak Burger Patties
- 6 X Scotch Baps from The Bakehouse
- 6 Mature Cheddar Cheese Slices
- 100 grams of The Factory relish
- 100 grams of special Burger Sauce
7 in stock
- The Burger Patties in this kit come frozen, it is always best to defrost them slowly in your refrigerator if you have the time.
- The Burger Patties come as a hand formed ball, this allows you to form them into any thickness you require. We suggest that you create a dimple in the middle of the patty so that it stays in shape when cooking
- The best way to cook these burgers is to allow the patty to warm to room temperature before grilling
- Season liberally with salt and pepper (there is no seasoning present in the patties)
- Grill or fry for approximately 2 – 3 mins per side for medium rare or 4 mins per side for medium
- Flip the patty and add the slice of cheese on to the cooked side of the patty after you flip it and allow it to melt while cooking the other side
- Rest the cooked patty before assembling the burger for around 3-5 mins, resting allows the juices to settle and creates a much nicer burger – it’s well worth the wait!
- The Buns are pre-buttered and can be toased on your grill or in a clean hot frying pan, simply place them open side down and toast for 30 seconds or until golden brown. Be careful its easy to burn!
- Once toasted cut a small corner off of the special sauce bag and squeeze an equal amount on to the bottom part of each toasted bun
- Place the now cooked and rested patty on top of the special sauce
- Spoon over some onion jam and serve
If you want to make your own from scratch you can follow this recipe
“I am really impressed with the Argyle Wagyu Ribeye. The flavor and texture of the beef is top notch. For 2kg of beef I paid what if usually pay for 2 quality steaks at a high end supermarket. The value is second to none in Hong Kong! Couldn’t recommend this product enough.
Great value for melt in your mouth flavourful Aussie wagyu beef. Medium rare, very light pepper corn and brandy sauce, kids and the missus loved it! For the price I was very pleasantly surprised, will order again.
Had my first rib eye from you today- it was bloody brilliant and knocked socks off anything else I’ve had here (Jason’s/great/ bones blades) . I think 2 kg of meat can look daunting to some on line but if you think half set aside for a Sunday roast and vac the rest into steaks it’s much easier to consider . Thanks again superb quality G”