- You cannot add "Beef Cottage Pie 2 x 500g (1 KG)" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Slow cooked Lamb Shanks in Rich Red Wine Sauce with creamy mashed potatoes
Chef Brandon has taken the finest UK lamb shanks (500 gram raw weight each) x 2 and slow braised them overnight in red wine, veggies and fresh herbs. The result is a fall of the bone tender lamb meat with creamy mashed potatoes x 1 that will bring you immense amount of comfort during the colder weather.
- Drop the vacuum bag containing the shanks & sauce into a pan of simmering water for around 15 minutes
- Put the mashed potatoes in boiling water for 5 mins and ready to serve
- Serve in a bowl with a nice glass of red wine
- Can be cooked from frozen, be careful not to split the bags by forcing into a small pot
Out of stock
“I am really impressed with the Argyle Wagyu Ribeye. The flavor and texture of the beef is top notch. For 2kg of beef I paid what if usually pay for 2 quality steaks at a high end supermarket. The value is second to none in Hong Kong! Couldn’t recommend this product enough.
Great value for melt in your mouth flavourful Aussie wagyu beef. Medium rare, very light pepper corn and brandy sauce, kids and the missus loved it! For the price I was very pleasantly surprised, will order again.
Had my first rib eye from you today- it was bloody brilliant and knocked socks off anything else I’ve had here (Jason’s/great/ bones blades) . I think 2 kg of meat can look daunting to some on line but if you think half set aside for a Sunday roast and vac the rest into steaks it’s much easier to consider . Thanks again superb quality G”