Ready Meals, Wagyu Specials
Frozen Wagyu Beef Wellington for 2-4 people
Chef Brandon learned the art of making Beef Wellington from his time working with Gordon Ramsay and heading up London House & Bread Street Kitchen. Our Wagyu Beef Wellington is made from Wagyu Tenderloin, encased with mushroom duxelle and seasoned pancake , wrapped in Puff Pastry. The Beef has been sous vide cooked until medium-rare and will be perfect every time. Instructions:
- Defrost in your fridge overnight then allow to get to room temperature for approximately 2 hours
- Preheat oven to 200c with tray in the oven getting hot
- Remove from bag and baking paper, 10 mins before cooking
- Place wellington on hot tray and bake for 16 mins
- Once baked, rest on cake rack for 15 mins (longer resting for more well done)
- Place back in oven for 5 mins
- Serve by slicing it using a serrated knife into 4 pieces
- Serves 2-4 people (600-700 grams total weight)
3 in stock
“I am really impressed with the Argyle Wagyu Ribeye. The flavor and texture of the beef is top notch. For 2kg of beef I paid what if usually pay for 2 quality steaks at a high end supermarket. The value is second to none in Hong Kong! Couldn’t recommend this product enough.
Great value for melt in your mouth flavourful Aussie wagyu beef. Medium rare, very light pepper corn and brandy sauce, kids and the missus loved it! For the price I was very pleasantly surprised, will order again.
Had my first rib eye from you today- it was bloody brilliant and knocked socks off anything else I’ve had here (Jason’s/great/ bones blades) . I think 2 kg of meat can look daunting to some on line but if you think half set aside for a Sunday roast and vac the rest into steaks it’s much easier to consider . Thanks again superb quality G”