Frozen USDA Prime Bone in Rib Roast - 3 Bones
USDA Prime Angus Ribroast, 3 bones - Prime Rib (4 kg)
- At 4 Kg per piece, this is a large roast and good for 6-10 people.
- Defrost overnight in the fridge. Allow to get to room temperature for at least 3 hours before cooking
- Season with plenty of salt & pepper, sear in a hot pan for 2 minutes on each side then roast in a hot oven (180 C) for 1.5 - 2 hours or until they reach an internal temperature of 50 degrees celcius
- Rest for a further 45 minutes then carve off of the bone and slice each piece nice and thick
- **Please Note** the weight of each rib roast may vary, we try our best to ensure the actual weight is within 10% of the advertised weight. If the product you receive is more than 10% out, please contact us on email@example.com
Out of stock
“I am really impressed with the Argyle Wagyu Ribeye. The flavor and texture of the beef is top notch. For 2kg of beef I paid what if usually pay for 2 quality steaks at a high end supermarket. The value is second to none in Hong Kong! Couldn’t recommend this product enough.
Great value for melt in your mouth flavourful Aussie wagyu beef. Medium rare, very light pepper corn and brandy sauce, kids and the missus loved it! For the price I was very pleasantly surprised, will order again.
Had my first rib eye from you today- it was bloody brilliant and knocked socks off anything else I’ve had here (Jason’s/great/ bones blades) . I think 2 kg of meat can look daunting to some on line but if you think half set aside for a Sunday roast and vac the rest into steaks it’s much easier to consider . Thanks again superb quality G”