Frozen Pepperoni Pizza Kit – makes 2 X 12 inch pizzas
Keep the kids entertained this summer or show your loved one that you can cook for them with this easy to cook gourmet pizza kit
- 2 x 300 grams dough balls
- 300 ml of Italian Pizza Sauce
- 200 grams Shredded Mozzarella
- 100 grams Buffalo Mozzarella
- 50 grams Parmesan
- 100 grams of premium Italian Pepperoni
- Defrost all of the ingredients over around 2 hours
- The defrosted Dough Balls need time to proof, place them on an oiled baking sheet and cover with a damp tea-towel and allow to rise in a warm place for around 2 hours. (they will double in size)
- Roll out or hand stretch the dough balls to approximately 12 inch (30 cm) diameter https://youtu.be/FR2Teqs4qc4
- Place on an oiled baking tray big enough to fit in your oven and allow to rest for around 15 minutes
- Turn on your oven to full power 200 degrees ++ and place the baking tray shelf at the top of the oven(it will take at least 15 minutes to heat up)
- Add half of the sauce to the pizza base using a large spoon and spread from the center out leaving a 2 centimeter gap to the outside
- Add half of the shredded mozzarella and half of the buffalo mozzarella
- Place half of the pepperoni on top of the cheese and sprinkle with parmesan
- Place the tray onto the top shelf of the oven and bake on full power for around 5-7 minutes or until the base is cooked and the cheese is melted and browning
- Repeat the process for the second pizza.
- Each pizza will serve 2-3 people
5 in stock
“I am really impressed with the Argyle Wagyu Ribeye. The flavor and texture of the beef is top notch. For 2kg of beef I paid what if usually pay for 2 quality steaks at a high end supermarket. The value is second to none in Hong Kong! Couldn’t recommend this product enough.
Great value for melt in your mouth flavourful Aussie wagyu beef. Medium rare, very light pepper corn and brandy sauce, kids and the missus loved it! For the price I was very pleasantly surprised, will order again.
Had my first rib eye from you today- it was bloody brilliant and knocked socks off anything else I’ve had here (Jason’s/great/ bones blades) . I think 2 kg of meat can look daunting to some on line but if you think half set aside for a Sunday roast and vac the rest into steaks it’s much easier to consider . Thanks again superb quality G”