DRY AGED USDA Prime 7 Bone Rib - Pre-Order for Custom Dry Aging
Dry Aged USDA Prime Angus Rib - 9kg - Pre-aged weight. We can age a maximum of 15 pieces per month
- Upon purchasing this Prime Rib in the remarks section at check out let us know what you want to do once it has been aged. (A) Cut into 1.2 kg chops (B) Trim and leave as a whole piece (C)Arrange a private dinner with the beef
- We will prepare it, tag it with your name and contact number with the pre-aged weight on the tag
- We will turn the beef in the dry aging cabinet twice daily and check that it is aging properly
- Your piece of beef will be ready in between 21-30 days and we will either deliver it to you or you can use it for a dinner. Which you need to pre-book. The menu is an additional $1,100 per person, we can send you the menu if interested
- Email us on email@example.com to enquire about a private dinner, you can find out more about our private Dry Aged Beef dinner menu HERE
- Please note the original weight of 9kg will reduce to approximately 7.5kg after dry aging and trimming
Available on backorder
“I am really impressed with the Argyle Wagyu Ribeye. The flavor and texture of the beef is top notch. For 2kg of beef I paid what if usually pay for 2 quality steaks at a high end supermarket. The value is second to none in Hong Kong! Couldn’t recommend this product enough.
Great value for melt in your mouth flavourful Aussie wagyu beef. Medium rare, very light pepper corn and brandy sauce, kids and the missus loved it! For the price I was very pleasantly surprised, will order again.
Had my first rib eye from you today- it was bloody brilliant and knocked socks off anything else I’ve had here (Jason’s/great/ bones blades) . I think 2 kg of meat can look daunting to some on line but if you think half set aside for a Sunday roast and vac the rest into steaks it’s much easier to consider . Thanks again superb quality G”