Pork & Poultry, Ready Meals
Buttermilk Marinated Drumettes with Hot Sauce 1 kg
We have taken Free Range Aussie Drumettes (the best part) and marinated them in buttermilk and herbs and spices, kit comes with Franks Hot Sauce) Instructions
- Defrost the drumettes in your refrigerator over night
- Bake in you oven for approximately 25 mins on 180 Celsius (on a rack if possible) of on your BBQ
- Heat up the hot sauce in a pan and add 50 grams of butter plus a pinch of sugar (optional)
- Drop the drumettes into the sauce and coat
- Serve with a blue cheese sauce and sticks of celery
- Combine equal parts of sour cream, mayonnaise and crumbled blue cheese and mix well
18 in stock
“I am really impressed with the Argyle Wagyu Ribeye. The flavor and texture of the beef is top notch. For 2kg of beef I paid what if usually pay for 2 quality steaks at a high end supermarket. The value is second to none in Hong Kong! Couldn’t recommend this product enough.
Great value for melt in your mouth flavourful Aussie wagyu beef. Medium rare, very light pepper corn and brandy sauce, kids and the missus loved it! For the price I was very pleasantly surprised, will order again.
Had my first rib eye from you today- it was bloody brilliant and knocked socks off anything else I’ve had here (Jason’s/great/ bones blades) . I think 2 kg of meat can look daunting to some on line but if you think half set aside for a Sunday roast and vac the rest into steaks it’s much easier to consider . Thanks again superb quality G”