Air Fryer Fish & Chips + Curry Sauce for 2
We have created a traditional fish and chip 'ready meal' that is perfect for your airfryer. Pack contains:
- 2x150 gram UK Cod Fillets - Panko Crumbed
- 200 grams thick cut chips
- 200 ml of Chip Shop Curry Sauce
Instructions (Air Fryer)
- Spray a little oil on the fish (both sides)
- Place the fish in the basket of your airfryer and cook from frozen at 180 celsius for 6 minutes
- Add the frozen chips into the basket and cook for another 10 minutes
- Drop the sachet of curry sauce directly into a pan of boiling water and reheat for around 3-4 mintues.
- Serve with Malt Vinegar
Instructions ( without an Air Fryer)
- Defrost the fish and fry in oilive oil in a frying pan for 3 minutes per side.
- Deepfry the chips in a pan of oil until crispy (you can cook in the oven) by spraying the chips with a little cooking oil then roasting on a baking tray from frozen at 180 celsius for 15 - 20 minutes
8 in stock
“I am really impressed with the Argyle Wagyu Ribeye. The flavor and texture of the beef is top notch. For 2kg of beef I paid what if usually pay for 2 quality steaks at a high end supermarket. The value is second to none in Hong Kong! Couldn’t recommend this product enough.
Great value for melt in your mouth flavourful Aussie wagyu beef. Medium rare, very light pepper corn and brandy sauce, kids and the missus loved it! For the price I was very pleasantly surprised, will order again.
Had my first rib eye from you today- it was bloody brilliant and knocked socks off anything else I’ve had here (Jason’s/great/ bones blades) . I think 2 kg of meat can look daunting to some on line but if you think half set aside for a Sunday roast and vac the rest into steaks it’s much easier to consider . Thanks again superb quality G”