The Dry Aged Beef Experience is a fine dining journey set within the Factory Restaurant and Butchers Shop. This dinner gives you the opportunity to amaze your guests with your very own custom dry-aged beef primal, which will be tagged and presented to you before being cooked to perfection by our butchers and chefs. You will also be offered a tour of our kitchens and the chef will give a presentation on how your piece of beef has been custom aged and what actually happens to it when in the aging chamber.
The evening will include a five-course meal of a Seafood Platter, a Butcher’s Board with 48-month hand-carved Iberico ham, your dry-aged beef steaks for sharing with chips thrice fried in duck fat, salad, house-baked bread, plus a cheese board and dessert to finish.
What you need to know about your private event;
- Booking – Your evening should include a minimum of 10 guests, with a maximum of 16 (per piece of beef). This is a private event, meaning you will have the entire venue to your party (or a private room if previously agreed) We may take smaller bookings if the minimum spend can be reached.
- Dry-Aged Beef – You must purchase your primal prior to the event. This purchase is your deposit for the evening. We then custom dry-age leading up to your event (allow a minimum of 21 days to dry-age). Click Here to purchase a USDA Prime Rib & Here to Purchase a Snake River Farms Wagyu Rib
- Menu – We have a set five-course menu centered around your custom dry-aged beef. If there are any dietary requirements, please let us know as early as possible
- Price – The Five-Course Menu is HK$1,100 pp. Plus the cost of your beef. The price may vary with menu alterations. We require a minimum spend of HK$10,000 for the event (exclusive of the cost of the beef)
- Alcohol – We can arrange wines for your dinner, please ask us for a wine list. You can BYO, corkage is $150 per bottle and $250 for a magnum. You are welcome to drop off your alcohol prior to the event so you don’t have to worry about it on the night.
- Smoking – We have a terrace where you can smoke
- Parking – We have parking available next door to the Kwai Bo Industrial Building, however, we recommend Uber / Taxi so you can drink with every course!
- Music – We encourage guests to organize a playlist to bring on the night. We will provide a Bluetooth connection to our sound system, we are also happy to supply music if you prefer, we can also arrange a band or musicians.
- Birthday / Celebrations – If you would like to bring a birthday cake, decorations, etc. on the evening, contact us to discuss early drop-offs or any set-up requests.
+852 2805 8555