Chef Brandon spent 4 years working with Gordon Ramsay & it’s safe to say he has perfected the Classic Beef Wellington. He is now spilling the beans and sharing his knowledge with able and willing students that want to learn how to make the dish too.
On the first Wednesday of every month, a class will be held at our private kitchen in Wong Chuk Hang for a limited number of students.
In the Class you will learn how to:
- Trim and prepare the wagyu beef tenderloin
- Prepare the mushroom duxelle
- Make Crepes and roll around the beef and mushroom duxelle
- Roll and seal the pastry around the filling
- Decorate and egg wash the pastry
- Cook the delicacy to perfection using a tried and tested technique perfected by Gordon Ramsay
- Students then sit down with the chef and enjoy a gourmet dinner of the Wellington that you made and also enjoy a nice glass of wine (or two)
- HK$950 per person
- Class Starts at 7 pm, Exit B – WCH MTR