- 1 kg large tiger prawns peeled & deveined
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp dried or fresh oregano
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Place the prawns in a large bowl. Add the garlic paste. Season with oregano, sweet paprika, salt, and pepper. Toss to combine. Add the olive oil and lemon juice. Toss again to combine, making sure the shrimp is well coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Meanwhile, soak 12-15 small skewers in water.
- Remove the prawns from the fridge. Thread 2-3 shrimp on each damp skewer.
- Grill the prawns on a bbq or hot griddle pan for 5-7 minutes, turning over once halfway through.
- Place the prawn skewers on a serving platter. Add a little crushed red pepper and fresh parsley for garnish
You may also like to read
How to Cook a Tomahawk
17 February, 2019 - How to cook