Set within the Argyle Smokehouse and Butchery is the ‘Butchers Table’, imagine a huge wooden table set for a scrumptious feast and positioned right in the center of a working Butchers Shop.
This experience gives you the opportunity to impress your friends with your very own slab of dry aged beef, which is tagged, presented & cut in front of you and your guest before being cooked to perfection by our butchers and chefs. Take a tour of the Butchery and dry ageing rooms, learn about the age old art of making this beef taste truly amazing.
The complete experience is a five-course meal of a seafood platter, smoked butchers board, huge bone in steaks cut for sharing with chips thrice fried in duck fat, salad, house baked bread, and a cheese board to finish. The Private Kitchen’s chef’s table also invites guest chefs from around the world on a monthly basis giving Sydney’s foodies a chance at a totally unique dining experience.
- Minimum guest 10 pax : Maximum 18 pax
- Private? Yes the entire shop will be for your party, the shutters are brought down to make this a totally private affair
- Cigars? We have a terrace where you can enjoy a fine whisky and cigar
- BYO? Yes, this meal is particularly well versed to accompany big and bold reds, bring your celebrated vintages and enjoy with friends and family
- Licensed? Not Yet, we will soon have a liquor license and will carry a limited list of quality reds, whites and sparkling wines as well as craft beers and a selection of digestifs
- Parking? Yes, but we advise that you take a Huber home
- Special Menus requirements? Yes, our chef will work with you on customizing the menu on request.
- Email our Events Manager – Andrina on email@example.com or call 0416 020 606